MENU

Slide

Last Man Standing 1.5

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Ok so let me share with you one of my most humiliating moments which involved partying & drinking. So this was about 2-3 years ago, one day before the eve of CNY I was at DXO with my boyfriend and a bunch of friends partying, and i was drinking WAY over my limits.. worst thing was i didn't even remember drinking THAT much.

Till this day how i got that drunk remains a total mystery.


Hahaha obviously this was taken before anybody started drinking. Still looking glam and very poised! haha

Probably and hour or two.. i just remembered puking all over my boyfriend, on myself, and thank god he was there to take care of me because it was really the first time i totally blacked out, i was practically sprawling on my boyfriend lap, he was sitting at the curbside waiting for the valet to fetch the car. Totally unglam, in my mini skirt and everything.

I think i puked in his car too on the journey back, when we reached his carpark he set me sitting on the stairs while he tried to clean out his car, by the time he was back i was lying on the floor with a pool of puke beside me. -.- And he still snapped a photo and kept it till now k, think he's gonna use it to blackmail me one fine day lol!


So when i reached his place, cleaned up, but puked all over his bed and by then i was vomiting blood and the worst thing EVER! lol my period came and i was totally out of it and unaware of anything. So he panicked like HELL thinking wtf why is she vomiting blood and passing out blood too?! lol INTERNAL BLEEDING? he even called the ambulance and everything :x

So turned out it was alcohol poisoning and it was so upsetting cos i lost my voice and i was feeling so shitty i couldn't enjoy the family CNY reunion dinner the very next day. ):

Not only didn't i enjoy the partying experience since i was so busy puking and being so high that i'm "out of the zone", made my boyfriend worry for nothing and tire him out since he had to stay up the entire night to take care of me since i couldn't stop puking from the alcohol poisoning.. not to mention.. so paiseh for the mess i caused at his place. :x

So.. after that horrible experience I became much more aware of my alcohol limits. Stop means stop, no more means no more. So much more fun to enjoy the music and dance my face off instead of chugging down alcohol and puking my guts out. Nowadays i try to even avoid drinking at all when i club lol, since i feel more sleepy than high when i drink alcohol anyway. SELF HIGH! HAHAHAH


And not to mention, looking glam and awesome while walking out of the club! 


Well if you're out clubbing and you see the #iamlastmanstanding machine, give it a try! If you haven't been binge drinking and you're the Last Man Standing, you might win H & M
shopping vouchers like i did! :D


Hope your weekend was awesome and you didnt "waste" it away trying to nurse a hangover from your friday partying!

http://www.facebook.com/breathe.sg).

No comments: